domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

TKT Practice task 22

For questions 1-7, match the assessment activities with the teachers' comments listed A-H.
There is one extra option which you do not need to use.

Remember to post your answers to share with others.

Assessment activities:

#1 cloze  #2 proofreading   #3 Sequencing

#4 dictation  #5 summary writing

#6 interview  #7 information gap

A) When students act as 'the teacher' and have to find their own mistakes, they learn a lot.

B) It really makes students focus on what the most important information is in a text and how to express it clearly.

C) With just two or three choices, students could guess which option is correct, so I always ask them to explain their answers.

D) I give the students the first paragraph without any missing words, so that they understand the context, and then I take out every seventh word in the rest of the text.

E) It's a good way assessing speaking, but I find it difficult to listen and think about the language and interact with the students at the same time.

F) It focusses on assesing listening, grammar, vocabulary, spelling, and punctuation, but it;s really dificult to mark.

G) It's easy to mark but, if students get one item in the wrong order, it could make all the other items wrong, too.

H) When partners exchange information, you can assess the speaking skills of both students.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejen sus respuestas y comentarios acerca del blog por aquí